Phuket Diving Daytrips
Dives Sites and Dive Boats
Phuket diving day trips operate throughout the year to local dive sites and islands like Racha Noi and Phi Phi (about 1 ½ hours south of Phuket.) Warm water (28C/ 86F average) and a thriving marine environment provides good diving for both beginners and more advanced divers.
Equipment can be rented at low cost, and divers are accompanied by professional divemasters who have detailed knowledge of the dive sites, and a keen eye for local weather conditions. Languages spoken include English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese and Thai.
These trips require guests to already hold Open Water Diver certification. Customers who aren’t certified can try diving with our Discover Scuba Diving course at Racha Yai or Phi Phi. All Day trips include transfers to and from your hotel, light breakfast snack, lunch, unlimited amounts of drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, and tea all free of charge. Tanks and weight belts and Dive Master service.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration