This small, jungle topped island is located on the way to Shark Point from Phuket and is considered one of the best wall dives in the area. Doc Mai is a huge limestone rock that rises steeply out of the sea. On three sides the sheer walls occupied with a different creature in every nook and cranny drop straight down to the sea floor.
The west side is a gently sloping hard coral reef with an abundance of colorful sea life decorating its underwater cliffs. This dive is noted for its variety of reef fish and an opportunity to view some of the resident Moray Eels.
The east-side of the island is a virtual garden of yellow tube corals and you can explore some of the small caves along the base of the wall. This is a fairly short dive as you can easily swim around the entire island, and it is included on many on day-trips to Shark Point and Amemone Reef.
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration
|Boat Trip||90 minutes. Approx.|
|Surface Conditions||Can be rough|
|Experience Level||Beginners should dive with a Divemaster|
|Reef type||Colorful sea life decorating its underwater cliffs|
|Visibility||Variable from 5 - 25 metres|
|Current||Variable, often strong|
|Coral||Beautiful soft colored corals|
|Fish||Quantities and varieties excellent|
|Highlights||Leopard sharks, several species of moray eels, great soft corals, sea horse|