Hin Muang Diving
Southern Thailand Dive Sites
Hin Muang, (Purple Rock) is totally submerged and is located just a few hundred meters north of Hin Daeng. This unique dive site is so completely covered with lush purple soft corals that it actually seems to glow, and it attracts the most incredible amount of marine life you will find anywhere.
Compared with the relatively barren Hin Daeng it's as if you are swimming in an entirely different ocean and not just a short distance away. This limestone pinnacle stretches for more than 200 meters in length and in some places is less than 20 meters in width. The almost vertical walls are carpeted with anemones and colorful sea fans and the numerous little caves, ledges, and rocky outcroppings provide shelter for virtually every underwater creature found in Southeast Asia.
It is one of the best sites for viewing Manta Rays, and many species of sharks including the Grey Reef Shark which are commonly seen congregating in groups of a dozen or more. Hin Muang like Richelieu Rock in the Surin Islands to the north is also a magnet for Whale Sharks and ranks among Thailand's best places for observing these gentle giants.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration