Surin Islands Diving
Phuket Liveaboard Dive Sites
Located just below the border with Burma on the northern end of the Thai coastline. There are five islands in all, but he two most popular are Koh Surin Neua (north island) and Koh Surin Tai (south island). The Surin Island chain are a series of jungle covered granite outcrops that are ringed with coral reefs to a depth of 25-30 meters.
These islands were designated as a national park in 1981, and are famous for excellent diving and sport fishing. The park office and visitor’s center is located on the southwest side of Koh Surin Neua at Ao Mae Yai, where boats find safe anchorage.
Live aboard dive cruises to the Surin Islands usually include diving at the famous Richelieu Rock; a limestone pinnacle carpeted with a thick covering pink and purple corals. Richelieu is one of the only sites in the world where the Whale Shark are encountered on a regular basis. It is also part of most cruises to stop at Koh Bon and Koh Tachai, both of which offer good opportunities to see Leopard Sharks and Manta Rays.Read More
- Elephant Trekking at Siam Safari with Meal
- Elephant Trekking Adventure at Siam Safari
- Simon Cabaret Show Admission
- Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Introduction to City Tour
- Phuket Thai Cookery School Session with Market Tour
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Elephant Trekking & Performance
- 3-Day Bike Adventure to Khao Sok & Cheow Lan Lake
- Half-Day Jungle Safari with Thai Cooking & Boxing Demonstration